Butterflies Sampler is a gorgeous tapestry to stitch for a new addition to the family. With colourful flowers, hearts, butterflies and birds the design is a pleasure to stitch. Butterflies has plenty of space to stitch a name, or other message in the centre.!
Each kit contains
Each Butterflies Sampler tapestry kit comes in a red rope-handled bag with colour illustration and includes:
- Colour printed canvas (10hpi)
- Reference chart with additional alphabet chart (and instructions for planning)
- Generous supply of Anchor tapestry wool
- John James tapestry needle
- Stitch instructions for half cross and tent stitch
Choosing a Tapestry Frame
A tapestry frame is not essential, but does help to prevent your work going out of shape and makes it easy to resume stitching the next day or after a break. We stock a good range of British made no-sew tapestry clip frames which only take a few minutes to assemble. As the canvas is attached by easy clips, the frames allow you to switch between projects if necessary.
For Butterflies Sampler, we recommend either a CF249 or a CF2412 frame.
Printed Canvas size: 13″ x 16″ (33cm x 41cm)