Birds of a Feather is a patchwork of hearts and birds. The design is suitable for all levels of stitcher including beginners as well as being a lovely quick project for more experienced stitchers. There will be plenty of spare wool to use if you intend to personalise the border of Birds of a Feather for a special occasion.
Each Birds of a Feather tapestry kit comes in a red rope-handled bag with colour illustration and includes:
- Colour printed canvas (10hpi)
- Eight whole skeins of Anchor tapestry wool
- Reference chart with additional alphabet chart, and instructions
- John James tapestry needle
- Needle threader
- Clear instructions for half cross stitch
Choosing a Tapestry Frame
A tapestry frame is not essential, but is useful for beginners as it leaves both hands free for stitching.
For Birds of a Feather, we recommend a CF129 frame but choose one of the larger frames with code ending in ‘9’ if you think you will stitch larger projects in the future.
Printed canvas area: 4″ x 4″ (10cm x 10cm), canvas size 10″ x 10″ (25cm x 25cm)